This is the most delicious detox drink I have ever made. It’s light. It’s refreshing. And tastes divine. I could have it all day everyday. What’s more, it makes a perfect welcome drink for a party or just a solitary indulgence by the window on your own. Not to mention, the colour. It’s feminism in a glass. The most gorgeous pink. You’ll see.
A little planning ahead and a few ingredients are all that is between you and this gorgeousness. It’s the perfect weekend girls night in drink.
Ingredients : Makes 2 glasses
- 1/2 cup Tender Coconut water
- 1 Tin Lychees
- 2 tbsp Rose Syrup
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Garnish, Dried Rose Petals and Mint leaves
- Remove Lychees from tin and chop finely.
- In a bowl add tender coconut water, chopped lychees, chia seeds. Set in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour for the chia seeds to swell.
- After 1/2 hour add Rose syrup to the bowl and mix.
- Top with more tender coconut water to required consistency and keep chilled till ready to serve.
- When ready, decant and garnish with a few dried rose petals and mint leaves.
- Try to find tinned lychees that are steeped in juice. If you find those that are steeped in sugar syrup, then pour into a colander and rinse thoroughly to get rid of all the sugar.
Chilled Detox Goodness !!