Gorgeously creamy yet blissfully light, homemade ranch is the best condiment to have as a fridge stand by. Spread it on toast, dip your veggies, dress your salad, make sandwiches. Anything you do with it, it’s gonna taste delicious.
Ingredients : Makes 1 cupful
- 1/4 cup low fat Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider / Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Chopped Herbs like Coriander, Mint, Chives, Dill
- In a wide bowl whisk everything except water until well combined.
- Once emulsified, add water a tablespoon at a time till you reach the consistency you need.
- Store in a jar in the refrigerator for a week.
- If it thickens in the refrigerator, add a tbsp of luke warm water to loosen the dressing.
Creamy, Dreamy and Delicious !!